Visitors

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Keep going

Lately I have been struggling mentally with me missing my friends and how some of them might not come back next year. Plus my sister broke both arms so it has been hard to sleep since I have to sleep on her bed because she has to sleep on mine. Let me tell you that that bed is really uncomfortable but the bible says sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the people you love. So lately i feel that their is a special song that keeps me going on, And it is at the bottom of my blog and it is called Hold on by The Jonas Brothers.

2 comments:

cam said...

cool blog maybe you can go on my blog

Hbomb said...

I know things have been hard this summer with all the sacrifices you guys are having to make moving into the house and all the stuff we have to do, but we appreciate all your help and God will honor your obedience and sacrifice.