Visitors

Friday, August 10, 2007

Football

Last Wednesday I started football and it was the hardest training that I have ever done. It's a feels a little different not playing for my dad. But, I feel like we could have a great season and possibly even go deep into the playoffs, with a new coach to me personally named Coach Bell. He pushes the team hard but I know that he is doing it for the right reasons and compared to what he had to go through, battling Leukemia in collage. So I trust through him whatever he has us go through.




Plus he's a really good coach. No offence to my Dad.
He He

1 comment:

(ViCtOrIa) said...

haha thats good for u caleb oh and by the way this is victoria um
do u ever get on anymore?
so and just to let u know i uploaded a video from my birthday party so if u want to and check it out on my wordpress victoriasawesomeness okay see u at church love u as a friend bye!



seriouly only as a friend