Visitors

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Godly Image

Lately god has been telling me that you need to be a godly image to all of your friends and that you must set an example to your friends who may not be Christan. Their has been times when I have tripped and fell in my spirit but like Israel Houghton quoted "The world has hit me with it be shot and I got to bounce back in my spirit". So lately I've watched my steps and it has been working for me so far. So take this advice and see if it will work for you.

2 comments:

Hbomb said...

Pursue God and you will reflect His image. You are a bold defender of the faith...keep serving Jesus!

(ViCtOrIa) said...

hey caleb haha um i have really nothing say about your comment thingy but yeah i just thought id say hi soooooooooooo haha hiiiiiiii and goodbye jk you can talk to me if you want but you dont have to if you dont want to haha nevermind