Visitors

Monday, April 9, 2007

It's Over


Yesterday at church I was spiritually touched by the Lord, and he told me that "As long as you come to me your issues are forever vanished.
It started yesterday in chuch when the pastor started to show us a couple videos about how he suffered on the cross and how he nailed all of our sins to the cross. So my pastor told everyone to look on the pocket on the back of the seat that was in front of you. Then he said take a pencil and write about everything you have been struggling with lately and that when you were done to come and nail it to the cross and that just hit me prophetically and reminded me that when the Devil trys to remind me or you of our past remind him of his future...

It's Over

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Caleb, I have known you since before you were born. I have watched you grow even though I have not been able to be as close as I wish I could have been. I am so proud of you! I read your post on Leadership just now as well as this new entry from church on Sunday and I wish I could just sit down with you for a few moments and tell you what I saw in your words.

You ARE a leader, God has had His hand on your life from the moment your were conceived and your destiny has never been a question for any of us who have known you. You have a depth of strength that you haven't begun to imagine and you are marked by the Lord for great things -- even if you don't see those things as great yet.

You are more Caleb Fuller, more than a great athelete, more than your Dad and Mom's son, more than a really likeable young man with lots of friends at school. You are so much more than you have even begun to imagine. More than we have all begun to imagine. You are precious and you ARE already a Leader.

I know that you know, the path of a Leader is not an easy one. It means making choices that are hard. It means taking a path that isn't always going to be comfortable. I means standing when you would rather sit. It means putting aside what you want sometimes for what is right. It means even if you seem to be alone in the moment, that YOU remember that God has promised that you will never be alone.

I believe in you Caleb, I have always believed in you. I have pictures on my walls all over my house and work, of YOU! Please know that you are so loved by many more people than you know and that we see that you already are so much more than you might feel.

And please ... don't ever forget ... Praise Him in the Storm Caleb. Just remember that because it's going to be an important thing for you to do in the years to come as God molds you into the Leader you are and are meant to become.

RJ and I love you Caleb. We always have and we always will. We believe in you!

Caroline