Visitors

Thursday, April 5, 2007

To be leader

This week I have been out of school and when my mom asked me what the lord has been telling me I told her that he said I was to be a leader.
I started working on this on my 3 day sleep over I had with my good friends. I started my mission by asking Mrs. B if I could help with dinner. Than later with dinner told my friends I could not watch the longest yard because of crime, cursing, and drug addiction.
I am going to continue this mission by sticking up for what I believe in and praising the lord.
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation:
and thy right hand hath holden me up,
and thy gentleness hath
made me great.
Psalm 18:35

2 comments:

John F said...

That's my Boy!!! I am proud of you!

C-Dog said...

Thank you papa you really lifted my spirits